Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introduction

Hi everybody, Brandon Dodd here again in ETEC. Getting ready to go back out to the university farm and work in the rain and mud, FUN.......lol.

I am a junior here at Commerce and a Biology major. I'm from Wills Point and graduated in 07. I played baseball and football there. Then I went to Mountain View College in Dallas where I played two years of college baseball. Now I am here getting my teaching degree and coaching minor. Never Blogged before so this will be intersting.......

2 comments:

  1. hey don't know if you remember me but we went to high school together, were the heck are you sitting i didn't know you are in here. wow biology good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was boring....had to work the football game. At least they won, if they had lost i would oh been really upset!!!

    ReplyDelete